- peed on own shoes.
- peed on own pant leg.
- walked at a brisk pace while vomiting repeatedly.
- snot on face, in public, for over 10 minutes.
- urinated on major street during rush hour.
- vomited in several sinks.
- defecated while walking.
- vomited out of the window of a moving bus.
- ran naked along major public street during rush hour, in February.
- wore pants covered in own blood, feces, urine, pus, sweat.
- vomited in car.
- vomited all over bedroom without illness or food poisoning as the cause.